Kunou's Excellent Adventure

Sasuke is shaking you. You awaken in bed. It was just a dream...

"Master, Master, you'll be late for school if you do not hurry! Quickly, master Kunou." You stagger out of bed and get dressed. Time to try to survive breakfast. You walk downstairs to the dinner table where Kodachi has prepared a lovely and likely lethal feast for you, Sasuke, and herself. Your father has already eaten and departed for the school to terrorize the students.

"Hello, brother dear." Kodachi says to you. "Planning on sleeping all day?"

You ignore her and sit down. You look at the food. Hmm... What is least likely to be poisoned? Or at least, the least poisoned? It's a good thing you take a little cyanide before bed every night... she can't use that on you anymore. Finally, you pick out some food and start eating.

The food is excellent, even if deadly nightshade isn't supposed to be used as a substitute for lettuce. And you don't wash apples with strychnine either. Well, normal chefs don't... You are turning a little green, but you are sure you will survive.

Kodachi smiles and eats her breakfast. "Enjoying the meal, brother dear?"

Do You

Make a witty retort?
Ignore her?
Attack her?

Go back to the starting page