From: mathews1@ix.netcom.com (Ryan Mathews) Subject: [UY][SONG] Filksong: "Lum" ("Lump") I find it hard to believe no one else has come up with this, but I haven't seen it anywhere else, so here goes... :-) "Lum" parody lyrics by Ryan Mathews (sung to the tune of "Lump" by The Presidents of the United States of America) Lum came to Earth in a UFO, Beamed right down into Tomobiki-cho, Lum's old man was invading the planet, So they had a little race, and Ataru ran it! She's Lum, she's Lum, The girl can fly! She's Lum, she's Lum, she's Lum, Makes grown men cry! Lum seemed im-poss-i-ble to stop! Ataru whipped out a suction cup, ripped off her top! He tagged her horns and saved his life, only problem is, now Lum thinks she's his wife! She's Lum, she's Lum, She's really cute! She's Lum, she's Lum, she's Lum, Wears a bathing suit! Luuuuuuum, Lum! La, la, la-la, la Luuuuuuum, Lum! Dar-ling no ba-ka! Luuuuuuum, Lum! La, la, la-la, la Luuuuuuum, Lum! Lum's real-ly got A-ta-ru licked! Won't let him hang around with any other chicks! When she gets mad, he gets a shock, Fries his ass and screams "Darling no baka!" She's Lum, she's Lum, She's got green hair! She's Lum, she's Lum, she's Lum, It isn't fair! Is Miss Lum out of her head? I think so! Is Ataru better off dead? I think so! Is Miss Lum out of her head? I think so! Can't get Lum out of my head! Don't think so! :-) -- ---------- Ryan Mathews Email: mathews1@ix.netcom.com "Sayonara to intrusive noise/ SnailMail: 401 Mortimer Drive #410 No more childish play and no more toys" Bedford OH, 44146 -- Sharon Apple, "Information High"